You will be responsible for the day-to-day support of the franchise network and office coordination.
Support of the franchise network
- You reply and follow-up to all requests and questions from the franchise network;
- You are in charge of coordinating all equipment, flooring & proshop orders;
- You coordinate the trainings for the network including booking of event room, printing training certificates, name labels and general coordination;
- You organise events for the The Little Gym Europe network;
- You manage the technical platforms: Google for Business & The Little Gym sites access;
- You collect data from the network for monthly reporting;
- You organise discovery days and advisor meetings;
- You update all franchisee & suppliers info;
- You are in charge of following-up with milestones & sending appropriate gifts when needed.
- You are in charge of updating the equipment pack and are the main contact person for the equipment suppliers;
- You help the new gyms in getting ready for their opening with regards to equipment, gym flooring, proshop, etc.;
- You keep up to date the equipment & pro shop info on the different platforms;
- You work together with other departments in order to complete projects;
- You coordinate the research of IT solutions when needed.
- You follow office workflow procedure to ensure maximum efficiency;
- You are in charge of answering the phones and taking messages;
- You greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office;
- You accept deliveries & go to the post office when needed;
- You book travel arrangements for the team when needed;
- You support the management team with various administrative tasks;
- You are in charge of the office maintenance including keeping the office clean & tidy;
- You organise repairs;
- You monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts;
- You monitor supplies inventory and place orders;
- You are responsible for ordering/buying lunch food for the team.
You will be working from the Brussels based headquarter
and report to the Chief Operations & Marketing Officer.
The ideal profile
If your profile corresponds to the following points we would love to get to know you:
- Your passion is helping your customers so they can excel in running their business;
- You have 3-5 years experience in office coordination and customer support preferably in a multinational environment;
- You are a problem solver and clear communication comes naturally;
- You are well-organised, detail oriented and can multi-task;
- You are efficient at time management and respect deadlines;
- You are reliable with patience and professionalism;
- You have a strong sense of discretion;
- You enjoy functioning in an independent work environment where you still have the support of a fun team;
- You have good IT-knowledge with proficiency with MS Office & Google;
- You have great written and oral skills in English, any other European language is an asset.
A dynamic and multi-cultural environment is waiting for you. We are a fun team to work with, passionate about the business and very involved. You will enjoy a strong value system and corporate identity that fits our unique product and philosophy.
The position is 5 days a week
and available immediately